Located in the heart of town at the Southern end of Horton Street, this home has all the charm and character of yesteryear. It is positioned on the highside overlooking the town centre and in easy walking distance to all shops, restaurants and cafes.
* Entrance hall with stain glass features and high ceilings
* Dining and Living room are separated
* L-shaped sunroom wraps around the front
* Good sized kitchen with ample storage
* Retro bathroom including shower and separate bath
* 2 bedrooms with free standing waldrobes
* Large internal laundry plus additional outdoor toilet
* Single lockup garage and storeroom
* Fabulous gardens with fruit trees
* Ample parking at rear via private road off Hay Street
If you are unwell or showing any symptoms of Covid19 DO NOT attend our office or any property showings. Covid19 safety practices are in place at all showings and our office - masks are highly encouraged.
COVID SAFE CHECK-IN:
Covid Check-in is mandatory for all property inspections, Please ensure you have downloaded the Service NSW Covid App Prior to attending viewings.
For more information, please refer to our website rppm.com.au for our Covid-19 Detailed Plan.